Data is the most valuable asset of your company. Its loss can result in irreversible damage to your business, including losing all your clients and customers.
Before a hurricane or any other type of disaster happens, your medium or large company needs an advanced and reliable place to host its data and ensure operations are never interrupted.
But, first, what does a local Cloud offer?
- Cloud-based availability and Disaster Recovery
- Remote Backups
- Perimeter spam and virus filtering
- Immediate access to your data
- Control on your resources
- Visit the physical location in case of a major emergency
- All your resources will be located on one site
Why choose a local Cloud Datacenter?
You will have access to a cutting-edge Data Center in Puerto Rico with scalable space, Hi-End Secure Access Locks, raised floors for flood protection, redundant air conditioning system, fire suppression, multiple and redundant internet services connections, business high availability and contingency scenarios.
These are some of the benefits that your company and employees can grasp, with bringing high-level accessibility to your organization’s emails, documents, and applications while helping and satisfying your business expectations.
However, what happens if your company’s data is protected with a traditional disaster recovery system?
- Can often be too complex to manage and monitor.
- Support and maintenance can be extremely expensive and time-consuming.
- The server capacity can be expanded, although only by purchasing additional computing equipment, which can require a lot of money, time, and effort.
- Operations can be interrupted, and data can be lost.
We say, implement preparedness, prevention, real response, and recovery measures to your business plan. Now, take the next step and decide which system is better for you.
[To learn more: Cloud: An essential tool for businesses during Covid-19]